Protect Your Employees From Devastating Emergency Bills
Nowadays, it's up to business owners and benefit managers to ensure that employees are covered during medical emergencies. Unfortunately, most health insurance plans feature huge gaps when it comes to emergency transportation.
SEE HOW MASA MTS COULD FIT INTO YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PLAN
Will Make an Emergency Call Every Year
51% of Ground Ambulance
Rides Are Billed as Out-of-Network
Medical Claims Are Denied Every Year
Why Are So Many Emergency
Transport Claims Denied?
- Your health insurance gets to decide if the trip was “medically-necessary.”
- There are over 10,000 ambulance companies operating in the United States and health insurance will only cover a limited number of in-network providers.
- Even if the trip is deemed medically necessary and the provider is in-network, health insurance will only pay a set amount based on the “Usual, Customary and Reasonable Rate.”
- UCR billing is just one of many ways people end up with a balance bill, not even mentioning the copays and deductibles you will be responsible for, regardless of the situation.
Get Comprehensive Coverage and MASA Peace of Mind
MASA MTS takes your emergency transportation bills and leaves you with peace of mind. Think of us like your personal team of financial defenders, protecting you from greedy billing practices.
3 Flexible Ways to
- Provide coverage for your employees.
- Share the cost with your employees.
- Offer coverage for your employees to purchase.
See What People
Are Saying About MASA MTS
In May 2020 we had back to back health care events over a period of two weeks requiring two separate ambulance services. After the employer insurance had reduced the charges according to the fee schedule, there remained almost $1,200 out of pocket for us to pay. We simply transmitted both ambulance invoices to MASA Global…we received a letter that both claims had been paid in full by MASA Global.
- G. Dreiling
The South Carolina Firefighters’ Association strives to give our members the highest quality and most relevant products and services in the market today. That is why we now partner and offer both Air and Ground Transport through MASA Medical Transport Solutions. It has been a great partnership. MASA has been there for our members from the start. Enrollment is smooth and easy. The claims process has been fast and reliable. It has given our members a peace of mind that there out of pocket expensive in this type of situation are taken care of.
- South Carolina State Firefighters’ Association
I had to receive emergency surgery at the trauma unit and my wife and family were back home, 6 hours away. After being released to return home, we soon found ourselves with a huge amount of bills. I am very grateful to have had a membership with MASA that was able to pay for the ambulance transport. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who has to travel for their job as I do. You never know what can happen when you least expect it.
- J. Suggs
I am so thankful for having MASA before needing an ambulance to transport one to Wickenburg Hospital and then on to Del Webb Hospital. MASA has eased my mind knowing all expenses were being taken care of.
- B. Cunningham
My wife is a member of the Georgia Retired Educator Association. She won our first MASA membership at the GREA Convention. The next year we renewed our membership and became a part of MASA's family. We like MASA because of cost, services, and MASA can be used in the U.S.A. and outside the U.S.A. Great investment for our family.
- J. and M. Milner