What is the basic coverage area?
The basic coverage area for MASA MTS includes the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean excluding Cuba, the Bahamas, and Bermuda. You do not need to submit an itinerary if you are traveling within these areas. However, if you are traveling outside these areas, you must submit a travel itinerary 10 days before your trip. By submitting a travel itinerary, you activate worldwide coverage for world medical transportation, pursuant to your Member Services Agreement. This allows us to prepare our staff and resources for the possibility of an emergency in those areas.
You can send us your travel itinerary in any of the four following ways:
- To log in online, click on "Members" in the upper right corner of the header, register as a user, and submit your itinerary.
- Email your itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax your itinerary to 817-769-2755.
- Send your itinerary by Certified Mail with a Return Receipt Requested to:
MASA MTS – Transport Department, 1250 S. Pine Island Rd, Suite 500, Plantation, FL 33324
What should my travel itinerary include?
- Your name
- Your MASA MTS membership number
- Date of departure & date of return
- Where you are traveling to