Overview & Position Responsibilities
MASA has been ranked as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 15 years. This ranking was determined by our training, reputation, and consumer growth. We are continuously growing our sales team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
Why is a MASA Membership Necessary?
With a MASA membership you gain a complete peace of mind. MASA Global and its business divisions will always bring you and your family back home... at NO COST... from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! If you need major medical services that are not provided locally, you can count on MASA Global to transport you to the nearest appropriate medical facility capable of attending your specific medical needs. Plus, a MASA Membership can help you avoid financial catastrophe from emergency medical transport bills after even the best insurance companies have paid their part!
This is not just a job. It's a meaningful & rewarding career knowing we're providing Complete Peace of Mind, Family Protection & Financial Security to our members.
We have immediate openings for Sales Professionals. We provide excellent structure training through one on one support in the field, and our on-line agent portal. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Work for the pioneer in the Medical Transportation Industry www.masamts.com
- First Class Professional Training & Support (including sales training manual & customer presentation kit)
- Complete Comprehensive Marketing Package (including 8 x 11 Brochures, leave behind small tri-fold brochures, ready to use member applications, and sample membership kit)
- The opportunity to engage and help prospects every day
- Career Advancement
- The ability to make your own schedule
- Work for a Customer Centric Company
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.masa.global
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record / Valid driver's license
- Proven track record of solid work history
- Comfortable using computer systems within a sales environment
- Professional level of integrity & dedication with High level customer service skills
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Enthusiastic, Ambitious, with a strong desire for success
- Bilingual candidates are a plus
MASA Global Overview:
Who We Are:
MASA Global was founded in 1974 as Medical Air Services Association (MASA). We evolved to MASA Global, a DBA, to reflect the company's undisputed leadership in providing complete and affordable medical transportation solutions. With over 1,000,000 active members worldwide, 18 international locations, and serving the major U.S. metropolitan areas, MASA Global continues to grow exponentially.
What We Do:
We provide medical emergency transportation solutions, and cover your out-of-pocket medical transport cost when your insurance falls short.
MASA Global's mission is to provide industry-leading medical transportation solutions for our members, both during life and after life, and to provide peace of mind for our members as they prepare for the financial burden that follow's life's biggest emergencies.
Our products provide two distinct advantages that are without rival in the industry: a membership program that includes the most comprehensive fixed-wing aircraft, helicopter, and ground ambulance transportation solutions for consumers who are at home, at work, or traveling the world and complete protection from the financial catastrophes that unexpected medical transportation costs will cause.